Complaints and Dispute Resolution

Complaints and Dispute Resolution

Lodging a Complaint with Your Child Protection Department

If you are unhappy with the progress of the dealings with the department familiarise with the complaints resolution.

External Dispute Resolution Services

If Internal dispute resolution does not work then identify external dispute resolution including government bodies that can help. This site provides that sort of service: Conflict Resolution Service.

You can also contact the Ombudsman in your state:

Dispute Resolution Guide

This guide from the National Office for Child Safety may help you in a dispute resolution: