The Reily Foundation provides resources of many sorts all aimed at helping parents and caregivers, mainly podcasts and videos.
To check out a resource, select "Resources" from the main menu and then the type of resource you are looking for.
If you are looking for legal advice, please select "Legal Advice" from the footer menu
Lodging a Complaint with Your Child Protection DepartmentIf you are unhappy with the progress of the dealings with the department familiarise with the complaints resolution.
- ACT. https://www.communityservices.act.gov.au/ocyfs/children/child-and-youth-protection-services/compliments-and-complaints
- NSW. https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/about/contact/complaints
- NT. https://occ.nt.gov.au/home/make-a-complaint
- QLD. https://www.csyw.qld.gov.au/contact-us/compliments-complaints
- SA. https://www.childprotection.sa.gov.au/department/contact-the-department/making-a-complaint
- TAS. https://www.communities.tas.gov.au/children/child_protection_services/complaints_procedures
- VIC. https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/making-complaint
- WA. https://dcp.wa.gov.au/ComplaintsAndCompliments/Pages/ComplaintsManagementUnit.aspx
External Dispute Resolution Services
If Internal dispute resolution does not work then identify external dispute resolution including government bodies that can help. This site provides that sort of service: Conflict Resolution Service. https://crs.org.au/
You can also contact the Ombudsman in your state:
Dispute Resolution Guide
This guide from the National Office for Child Safety may help you in a dispute resolution: https://childsafety.pmc.gov.au/sites/default/files/2020-09/nocs-complaint-handling-guide.pdf